New! Adult Fitness Class: HIIT Style!
Courtney LaPlante has had experience in instructing HIIT for 1.5 years. Additionally, she has several years of experience in conditioning and strengthening dancers to be in the best shape for their competitive season.
HIIT is a training technique in which you give all-out, one hundred percent effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, recovery periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time!
***Modifications are always provided if needed! This is a workout that anyone can do!***
Come join us for some fun and get your sweat on!! Classes will be 1hr long and will include a cool-down/stretching. You will need to bring the following items:
* Water Bottle
* Yoga Mat
* Gym Shoes (that have NOT been worn outside)
* Resistance Band w/ Handle (link to purchase available on EDP website)
* Mini Band (link to purchase available on EDP website)
Class will be held at a minimum of 4 participants and maximum of 12. If the class does not reach the minimum number, you will be notified by 5pm via email the day of the class.
Classes are $12 each. You can pay by cash, check, or Venmo! Must pay instructor before class begins.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Access Doodle link: https://doodle.com/poll/2e7r6x9ekrdivrqh
2) Select classes you wish to attend
3) Type full name AND email (in case of class cancellation, very important!!)
4) You have access to the Doodle link at any time if you need to cancel or add a class!
Here are the links to purchase bands: